Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello, Manasseh!

Being pregnant this time made me internal.  As in, focused so solely on the little life growing inside me, that everything else requiring emotional or creative power got sidelined.  Manasseh made his appearance a month ago (after 4 1/2 hours of labor!  The way a woman's body works during childbirth really is a miracle), and I have slowly been regaining my sense of self.

After the third person asked today when I would start writing again, I figured it was time to revisit this old blog.  So hello.  It's been a while.  But I'm back.

And now, I'll leave you with the sweetest chunk of babyhood this side of the Mississippi.


This is what I've been snuggling for the past month.  Aren't you jealous?


2 comments:

  1. Finally....:) I have been waiting for the full birth post FOREVER (insert sandlot guy here).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to write out the story yesterday but my mind was just too muddled. I'll try again when I have time to sit and think :)

    ReplyDelete