Thursday, July 25, 2013

Reblog - Jamie the Very Worst Missionary :: {Human Sex Trafficking}

Jamie the Very Worst Missionary, is a blogger I've been following for a while.  I really respect her view on missions, and also Christianity in general.  Her honesty, boldness and empathy floor me every time.  I highly recommend checking out her entire site, but I wanted to pass along this very important post.  She recently took a trip to South East Asia, to witness the sex trafficking trade.  I'm usually highly skeptical of things like this (especially if they seem sensationalized), but Jamie's post was honest and heartfelt enough to bring tears to my eyes and literally tug my heartstrings.

Go check her out:

 http://www.theveryworstmissionary.com/2013/07/the-big-ask-how-can-i-help-fight-human.html

No comments:

Post a Comment