Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thinking About It

Today I have another guest post, written by yours truly, age 11.  I thought after a slew of extremely long posts, I'll spare you guys the verbiage and post something short, for a change.  (I know, don't choke on your coffee, people.  Turns out Danica can make it short and sweet when her feet are to the fire.  And talk about herself in third person.  Which is kinda weird.  Isn't it a sign of some kind of disorder?)

Anyways, back to the point, presenting thoughts by ME:

Thinking About It
by Danica, Age 11

Sometimes, when I think about it, it is so weird that we are missionaries, that we are really living out here.  We are those people living far away that your Sunday school teachers make you write letters to.  When I get old I am going to write a book titled, "One of the Family."  Because that's who I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment