Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Little Change is a Good Thing


With the new school year, I've decided to dive head first into the world of homeschooling.  I'm figuring most of my blog readers probably don't really care what thematic unit I'm doing each month, or how I'm incorporating base ten blocks (or care what base ten blocks even are).  Homeschooling is not the purpose I had in mind when I started up this little blog.  However, I'm feeling the need to publish Sophie's school year as it progresses.

SO.  With all of this in mind, please direct your attention to the little menu at the top of the page:  Ta daaaaa!!!  A brand new, super duper 'Homeschooling' tab.  I'll blog about all the little things we do for school there, so it won't clutter up (and bore) my home blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment